From local projects to national programmes we work with partners to implement the changes that make childhood better.
We’re working with every local authority in England, and across Government in Northern Ireland. We’re able not only to influence the formation of major legislation such as the SEND reforms in the Children and Families Act, but also to lead the development of guidance, training and practical tools to support their implementation.
All our major projects and programmes involve working in partnership to drive change throughout the system and deliver a better childhood. :
Improving services and outcomes for disabled children
- Information, Advice & Support Programme
- Delivering Better Outcomes Together
- Strategic Reform Partner - SEND reforms
Developing effective social care services
Focusing on the early years
- Lambeth Early Action Partnership
- A Better Start
- Making it REAL
- Transforming early years services in Jersey